2016/12/04

How to eat healthy?


All of us want to be healthy, all of us want to be in shape, but only a small percentage of people know how to do this. Below are a few gold rules of proper eating. Try to full your life with it and for sure you will see the difference.

1)      Full your plate with vegetables
      As a humans we prefer to eat more meat, but the more veggies we put, the more colorful our plate will be the better for our health.

2)      Water, water, water


As we know our body contain 70% of water. Even a small dehydration (2-3%) can reduce our physical and psychological abilities. To prevent this, drink 2,5 – 3l of water.

3)      Wake up, and don’t forget to eat
Breakfast is one of most important meals in our day. Don’t try to skip it. That meal should contain 20-25% of your daily calories.

4)      Eat at the same time
Try to eat as much regular as possible and avoid snacks between meals. If not, your metabolism can slow down and in that case every single snack, extra calories will cause fat gain.

5)      Cook on your own
Don’t go to the bar or restaurant, instead of it try to stay at home, cook with your partner, enjoy the time and pick a real not processed self-made food.

6)      Balance your diet

Don’t be obsessed. From time to time go to the restaurant, bar, McDonalds etc. and full your stomach with food that you love. Don’t push yourself, enjoy eating.


2 comments:

  1. Even though I know all the rulles of a healthy diet, I'm always giving up my dieting decision. I don't know yet how to solve my problem. Maybe you have any ideas? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that my diet is not always balanced because often there is no time to remember about all of those rules but recently I promised myself to improve it :)

    ReplyDelete